Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

March 1, 2011

Radio Encouragement



Jesus in the Radio ---> A week of goodness & encouragement

"Living. He loved me.
Dying. He saved me.
Buried. He carried my sins far away.
Rising. He justified freely forever.
One day He's coming. Oh Glorious Day" --Casting Crowns, Glorious Day

Everyday I have heard "Your Love" on the radio. I have heard it on secular & Christian stations. Its been crazy. No lie. Sometimes even twice a day! I listen each time & I SING!
"So I climbed a mountain and I built an altar... Looked out as far as I could see- and everyday I'm getting older, I'm running out of dreams. But your Love. Your love- the only thing that matters is your love. Your love is all I have to give. Your love is enough to light up the darkness- its your love. All I ever needed was your life. You're the hope in the morning- you're the light when the night is falling. You're the song when my heart is singing, its your love..."

Then of course Stay. Firework for Jessica- always makes me giggle. Lots of Train- all the time! Yay for the Grammy win. Love is Here... Mighty to Save. Your love O Lord. Sometimes the radio drive me crazy or just annoys me so I turn it off. But its been a great blessing this week as I have prayed about the future and this next LEAP of faith in this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment