Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

March 5, 2011

Feb: Catching Up and Wrapping It Up


Catching up Feb... and wrapping it up.

1) Feeling the push to consider a new direction and life- that I did not see myself pursuing. Pretty excited. And terrified.
2) I was walked to my car on Saturday night and was spoken truth to by someone I never expected. There were moments I honestly knew so completely that the Lord was there. He was bold. He was vulnerable. He saw me. The true me. And without pretense or manipulation shared his heart. It was familiar. But entirely different. Then Matty saved the day when i ran out of gas. I know some great men. They pursue me. Challenge me, and allow me the opportunity to share Me. Just as I am today. Its authentic and its joyful.
3) Jessica- my work BFF is not just a work friend anymore. I love love love her.
4) I am still working towards letting go of my view of the future to embrace where the Lord has me.
5) I am quiet more in the car then ever. And love it.
6) I miss my sisters. All of them.
7) I loved W. well- and because I know and love JC I trust that the seeds planted will grow into something beautiful in her. In me? An endless field of sunflowers.
Life is so so good. And JC... the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment