Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

March 8, 2011

Lime: March 6

picture courtesy of IKEA art department...

March 6, 2011

1) This picture inspires me to hum "put a lime in the coconut" and then consequently daydream about the ocean...
2) For the past 2 Monday's Jessica and I have had girlfriend dates. We've done mani/pedi's, Mimosa's in the middle of the afternoon, Mall shopping, and dinners at Ichiban. We laugh a lot and tells stories. We call them dates- and last week she said she'd move to be with me- and she's married to a great guy, which just makes me laugh.
3) I got two new pairs of shoes and wore them to work on Saturday. They were amazing.
4) I cut my hair and got bangs. The group reaction: love them. They are sassy and I appreciate a new look as I continue to grow my hair out.
5) Felt for the first time in a long time Saturday night the difference between a Hug, and the intimacy in being Held. It took me by surprise and lasted way longer than I expected. But... it was comfortable and I was vulnerable in a refreshing way. It was changing. We both noticed it and commented on it, which was just funny.
6) It's March. Where did January and Feb go?
Love.Love.
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment