Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

March 15, 2011

Michigan Spring Break: Matt, Miles, Justin & Jackson

Matty went on a Spring Break trip to Michigan with his boys Justin and Jackson. They got to see Miles, Smusz, and the Sharps. Michigan might seem like an unlikely choice for Spring Break, but they chose friendship. And while I have not met Justin and Jackson, I appreciate their contribution to this project!

(Miles and Em, I miss you both! Hope you are well!)



Kur,
Checked out Lake Michigan this morning then walked around down town Traverse City. Drank some local beer, always a winner.
KARI!!! you rock so much & I'm glad we are friends enjoy the post card from the great north.
Michigan is so cold and snowy for a spring break.
Kur, you rock so much & I'm glad we are friends. Enjoy the post card from the great north.
This was a joint card from Matty, Miles, Justin & Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment