Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

March 21, 2011

Cat Tobin: August 2003

With all the turmoil and devastation happening in Japan, I have found myself thinking about Cat Tobin, now Cat Carter a lot. She and her husband with their son are about to move to Japan to serve and minister. This has been in the works for years... they have faithfully been patient as they've raised support for their mission. I have always said to Cat, "you know I will visit you in Japan." and I know, that she completely believes me. One day we will hang out in Japan! Crazy!

There are many things that I love about Cat. I admire her passion, her knowledge, her desire to seek the lost and bring them the truth... she's just an amazing woman and I'm so thankful that we got to share a Summer Staff kitchen experience together in 2003, and have known each other since. She's one special lady!

Please pray for this family as they venture across the world to love a culture of people whom do not understand their value, or purpose in Christ... and in the midst of all of the destruction in their Country- that they would be able to see Hope, Peace, and Grace in those that are there to love and serve them.


Kari=
Okay I am the bad kitchen mate because I have been meaning to write, but haven't. I am excited you are there while my friend Libby is there. She is my very bestest friend. So I like others to meet her. I am praying for you and love to get your emails. I am in Phoenix now, but head off to Florida on the 12th. Much love and keep it real,
CAT TOBIN
Col 3:17 YOU ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment