Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

March 15, 2011

3.11.11



A perfect Sunday.
Church. Dunkin Donuts. Phone date with Mandy. Joyful Spirit. Painted my nails red. Ryan driving to the movies. Flip Flops in the rain. Ice Cream with Peanut Butter sauce. Great conversation. Rain into snow. Home by 9pm and asleep before 10:30pm. Closing shift Monday with the "Dream Team".
-"I'm not superficial but I think Velcro shoes are funny.... yeah... Tie your shoes." (endless laughter)
-Favorite thought provoking quotes this week:
"Forgiveness if giving up the Hope that the past could have been any different."
-"I don't want to compare myself to other Christians, I want to compare myself to Christ."
Loving quiet moments in the midst of chaos. Text conversations with JJ. Knowing better than A. about almost everything. Obsessed with the song "Seek" --> will get its own postcard. Thursday so lazy and wonderful. The rain. Spent time writing. Lent Begins. Talking to Sarah and Ryan long after House Dinner has ended. Waking up easier. Anticipating the arrival of Jessica and Kristyn. AAH! So excited. Mandy next week too. Feeling scattered and focused @ same time. Spring is upon us. Each day is New. Kar... pause to enjoy it all.
Love.Love.
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment