Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

March 23, 2011

march 12-19

picture courtesy of IKEA
Recap.
-JJ and I had a solo Sangria night. It was a welcomed change of pace.
-Came home to Jessica and Kristyn Sunday evening. We made dinner- and had Sarah, Drew, and Ryan over for it. We stayed up so late after it- tears. Truth. Encouragement.
-Monday water issue- showered @ Matty's, went bowling- dinner @ Cheddars... gunman drama at Valley View. I was anxious and uncomfortable. Kristyn simply says that she would throw herself in front of me for a bullet. I might have cried a little bit. Stay up super late again. Great conversation.
-Had lunch with Mandy. Came home snuggled on the couch while watching Clue during a rain storm. "Flames.Breathing Flames"...
-most profound conversation I have ever had.
-Leaving Kristyn in H'burg after Kalan met us. Umm... yeah I cried. I just couldn't let her go. Sisters. Always. I turned back and said that and pinkie swear. My heart wanted to burst. Drove home and heard 'You are Loved'. Took on a whole new meaning. Tears streaming. Grateful for her.
-dream team @ work Friday night.
-Saturday short day PTL! Met Ryan for dinner and saw Rango in town. Love small town nights. Love.Love.Them. And great dinner conversation too.
All good stuff!

Radio:
-I still do not like the song "Smooth" from 1999. I want it finally off the radio.
-I heart Josh Groban still. Found the new CD in the glove box. Still.Love.It. Even though its kind of sad. I don't care.
-Fastball's The Way has been on the radio a ton? Weird? Random? Yes.
-Shuffle is not my friend. Not at all. I broke up with it this week.
xoxox Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment