Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

March 15, 2011

Seek.

to listen, its half way down the page... Seek: Crossroads


seek

it's like a secret
silent and still unnamed
under the surface
riddles left unexplained
running in circles I can't find my way

so where do I go?
with this hunger- runs deeper than I can explain
these questions- they burn like a fire in brain
what am i looking for this time?

if i seek what will i find?
(what will i find...)

a greater purpose
just for this empty heart
give me direction- and tell me where to start
i'll take your word if you are speaking

so where do i go... what will i find.
what will i find. what will i find.
what will i find. what will i find.

so where do i go with this hunger
that runs deeper than i can explain.

if i seek what will i find?

-crossroads music

No comments:

Post a Comment