Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

February 13, 2011

Venice: May 30, 2009

Yes... I've been in an Italian frame of mind. So today, this Sentimental Sunday a reminder of what was written from Venice. I can almost feel the ambiance when I recall these moments. Loved it. In my life this day and time will forever be beloved.



Self...
1) Harry's Bar for tasty treat per Matty... a moment between friends.
2) Alleyways, window shopping, getting lost in the maze of walkways, bridges, and canals.
3) Lunch on the Grand Canal. Eavesdropping on the ladies sitting next to me while eating pizza and people watching.
4) Black linen dress. No watch. Quiet moments of beauty. Priceless.
5) Return here. Even if only to dance in the Square.
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment