Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

February 22, 2011

Disney: Jeni Stegman

Jeni Stegman is mother to Mandy Stegman one of my favorite BFF's ever. Jeni recently was in Disney World and sent me a postcard. She's amazingly wonderful. I admire the way she's passionate about family, and her daughters, and I don't doubt that she would do anything for either one of them. Including cleaning their cars, rooms, and laundry (she did this when she'd come visit Mandy during her residence in VA).

Jeni makes me laugh, and drives me a little crazy. I think these two things are mutual. But I love her. She creates a home for me in Ohio, and opens her door each time. When I lost my passport she came to the rescue in Paris, and I felt so incredibly loved by her "take no prisoners we will get this back" approach. We got it back. She was a huge factor in that. Her friendship that day was priceless, and more then that- she was a Mom to me, and well... that means more then any postcard or intro to her could ever say.

Thanks Jeni for the Disney love, it was great motivation as I get excited for this fall and the Half Marathon!
xoxo


Kari,
Just finished my visit with Mickey & Friends.
They were wondering when you are gonna come visit them again!
Hope to see you next week!
Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment