Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

February 3, 2011

Lexington Recap January 24-29th



Recap Jan 24-29

1) Dinner with Jessica and Leah. Dennis!
2) 5K on Treadmill. Just curious. Met a different part of me. Loved her.
3) Biggest Loser cut off! Stupid State of the Union.
4) Snowed in with Gracie.
5) Girl talk after House Dinner- so fun.
6) Friday.
7) Tradition: Sangria Saturdays. Laughing so hard. Loving every second.
8) The Running. I hate it. But I love it. I am changing. Its really fun and strange.
9) A much better week.
10) I miss my sisters. A lot.
11) Growing up and moving on. And letting go is sometimes easy. Though most of the time is just hard. Trying to stay focused and real. Open and vulnerable. Hard to not understand. Want to understand. But maturity says sometimes you never will. Growth. Heart is good.

1 comment:

  1. no on stupid state of union.
    i was there!
    love, just thought of you a lot today
    that is all

    ReplyDelete