Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

February 22, 2011

Feb 6-12 Recap

My sister Krystal and I took a little road trip this summer. One of our stops was to our summer home below. Just kidding. But we did visit Hearst Castle: and LOVED it. Everything about it. Just a little recap from last week a little bit late... this post begins the massive updating! Enjoy!



Feb 6-12 Recap

Self:

1) Obviously the Super Bowl- which already had its own postcard.
2) Met Chad for a 2+ hour coffee date. We walked towards W&L and sat on a bench (I heart benches) and I mostly listened. I don't think I've ever enjoyed Chad more than I did during that afternoon pow wow.
3) Quiet day off was uber productive! Though I am still slacking... a lot.
4) The weekend was intense. I know that is always is. But for some reason Saturday felt less fun and more stressed.
5) Holly and I chatted for a little while. I love that we can go so long w/o being in touch but once we talk its like she and I never fell out of touch. The Lord does such great things in our friendships- I so often see that with Holly. She's truly a gift. Love her.
6) Otherwise uneventful but altogether full of goodness with Packers, Chad, & Holly.
Love.Love.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment