Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

February 12, 2011

Love & Peace

Yes.... Valentine's Day postcards to the loves of my life, and of course sent one home to document here. If you didn't get one, you need to get on my list! I love mail, and I LOVE tinyprints.com!


To the Blog- A lot of love and thanks for following this adventure in postcards! xoxo Kar

Family-
So far this year has been driven by change and BIG ideas. With this in mind, I have been made more tenderly aware of the love and blessings I have in my life. The true life fairy tale. Taking leaps of faith, and making bold decisions. For God and for Me. How those choices change everything. You are part of that. Some of you have played larger roles then others but regardless of how this sentimental greeting finds you, I pray that you know that you are loved. That you are missed in the distance between here to there, and the intensity of life's schedule. Thanks for being part of my story and helping to make this year so amazingly different and wonderful then the 29 before it. Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment