Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

February 22, 2011

Green Door Random Thoughts 2.16.11

Green Door photograph is courtesy of Santorini. Favorite place in the world I have ever been. Next to Italy, of course.



Random Thoughts of Today: 2.16.11

1) I am not a morning person. But I aspire to be. I don't like talking first thing after I wake up- I need a good hour to warm up to the day. I wish I loved mornings more because I would love to start the day with a good work out.
2) I love my new queen size bed- but Gracie still takes up more then her portion. I love that she won't get up on the bed until she's given permission and that when she's not under the covers- she sleeps with her head on the pillow like a human.
3) I used to be an avid reader. I miss it. I don't know what I do with my time now that I've stopped reading so much. I have so many great books waiting to be started (and 8 pages of Harry Potter to finish)
4) I daydream everyday about my Spring plans. I ache for skirts, Rainbows, t-shirts, and sunscreen. Ache so much. Come faster.
5) I'm thinking about breaking up with Diet Coke for good. Yes, I'm serious.
6) I love this green door. I want to move to Santorini.

No comments:

Post a Comment