Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

December 13, 2011

brussels via uniontown: seth

Seth sent me a postcard from America. Though was purchased in Brussels (and my scanner didn't know how to crop it).
I have to admit. It's a little weird to get mail from Seth sent from PA.
But I am PUMPED that I will see him so soon when he "makes his Winston-Salem premier".
Can't. Freaking. Wait.



3 Dec 2011

Kari,
It was a harrowing journey, but I finally made it home last night! My parents and grandparents were very surprised! My grandma was practically speechless. Now I have to leave again for Spain! I could get used to all of this jet-setting! SEE YOU SO SOON- just a few more weeks!
-Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment