Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

November 28, 2011

Your Thoughts.

It's strange to think that it was at Christmas time last year that this idea was born.

In light of all that this year brought, I am going to finish out this project for 2011 with a collection of favorites, best of's, and just consider each day what I would like to remember most as we close out this year.

I would love to hear what:

you've learned
have missed
have found
maybe even lost (Mandy always loses things, like cameras)
favorite movie, song, piece of scripture...
if you could relieve one night which would it be?
what do you think has left the largest impression?

send them in. I would love to include your closing thoughts of 2011 along with my own, and they will be put into the keepsake book when the year is complete!

Send them in:
2331 Murphy Lane
Winston-Salem, NC 27104

And an early but grateful thanks to Matt, Jessica, Seth, and Mandy for their multiple appearances this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment