Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

December 14, 2011

2 Weeks To Go



12.12.11

I am in the midst of the final 2 weeks. Christmas is nearly here. I had my breaking point last Friday. I talked it through with Matty and felt better. By the time Sunday morning came- I was struggling again. The 2nd song at Chruch was a Christmas Hymn. The tears began. When the service was done I turned around and heard "Kare Bear" from Justin and at the conclusion of short banter I acknowledged it had been a hard week. He said that he knew- and that it would be over soon. I couldn't stop the tears. Streaming. I love my new community- but I have felt stunted in my participation recently due to my work load and schedule. thankful for a empathetic and knowing friend who helped me own my feelings and let them flow. It's almost over. And now that my heart has been restored and healed in terms of Christmas decor, music, and tradition...
I.Just.Don't.. Want.To Miss. It. Or. Wish it Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment