Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

December 14, 2011

Infuse Peace: Ash Ham

She's been a consistent contributor- and this one made me smile because its always fun to hear how people are being stretched in their walks with the Lord- and letting that happen! It's hard! But also so very encouraging!




Kari!! This postcard if from a place I stayed at with myparents in Portland this summer. My postcards have been lacking lately- sorry friend. To answer one of your questions, I've learned a ton about letting the Lord infuse peace into my life. It has been huge in my life this past year- one that has been a great stretching- learning year. Grateful for my Canyon Family. Love the Canyon.
Ps. Still want to grab coffee w/ you. Why isn't OR and NC closer together?
-Ash Ham

No comments:

Post a Comment