Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

December 22, 2011

Community: Feb 2011



Feb 2011 brought a Packers Superbowl win and huge party celebration with dB friends and the Lexington crew. It was truly a highlight of this year. I continue to be thankful for the ongoing friendship and the community I was able to create in Roanoke during the time I commuted to work. It lent to the confidence and assurance in Christ that the Lord was and would be with me in a move to a new city and state. I have been praying about an International move for a long time. It seems as if 2012 may actually bring one- crazy! So much prayer for that- and with this most recent transition made more confidently by building a community in Roanoke that met my Lexington home earlier this year- I am thankful and peaceful for the adventures that await.
Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment