Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

December 22, 2011

Angel Oak: Brother

My brother came out of his way last week to share a meal, and a late night talking about some real and meaningful things. He was en route to visit our mother, in South Carolina. The late night talking led to a morning at breakfast sharing thoughts and dreams about the coming years. What moves that might, or hope to be had. It was one of my favorite times I've shared with him. Without other family lingering around, it was just us. I got this postcard. The impressive part, is that he doesn't really send mail much. But I mentioned I how much love it when he was here, shared my thoughts on appreciate the time and care behind penmanship.

I got this.
And it made my day.
Truly.


Looks like the nice weather ended up arriving before I did. South Carolina is really beautiful; especially with all the ornamented trees that make the season so beautiful. Good seeing you this weekend, we should do it again soon. Perhaps sometimes in the New Year.
Much Love,
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment