Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

December 22, 2011

Christmas: Matthew Hypes



From the Front:
Bless This Season!
With Lucifer beneath you and God above
If either of them ask you what you're living of...

Back:
SAY LOVE! ~the avett brothers

As I look back over this year my heart is overwhelmed with blessings. I traveled to new places both near and far, the journey and the destinations, were filled with people I love. This summer marked my 11th at camp! We had a group of interns who made this summer one of the best! I was renewed and pushed towards Christ in incredible ways. I am continually blessed by the relationships the Lord started with each of them. My heart swells when I think about this year in Lexington. It has been full of new friendships and great depth with old friends. May the blessing of love, God's love, reign throughout your season and coming year!
I love you.

See you Soon friend, smooches!
Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment