Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

December 14, 2011

The Beginning of 2011



As November closed I kept thinking about how Decemeber will complete and finish this year. This crazy. Wonderful. Amazing year. I want to take time to reflect on it. The Highs/Lows, the in-betweens. Favorite songs. Movies. Moments. Memories and Laughter. What wisdom would I impart and help cast a vision for 2012. I suppose its helpful to start at the beginning of 2011. Which I joyfully brought into focus with the help of JJ and BRian with a dinner out- champagne, pretty dresses and laughter. I began this year with a new friend. Someone I am thankful to still call friend- though no longer new. January was an intense time at work- and I found myself leaning in on that new friendship with JJ as I continued to gain perspective on 2010 in the wake of a turbulent summer, but most especially a very confusing Christmas. Bringing in 2011 I was hopeful. In anticipation of 2012 I am thankful for that hope! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment