Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

January 27, 2011

You: Weekly Recap January 16-22+23



Weekly Recap January 16-22+23

1) Watching the Bachelor with Ryan. So ridiculously funny & captivating.
2) More TV time with Boys and Biggest Loser. Thankfully not being forced to eat a KK donut.
3) IKEA Road Trip. Time to think in the car- got out of town. Pretty day. Bought new bed... and more.
4) Took a leap of faith and sought advice in an old familiar place. Was the last place I went and was grateful for the wisdom and support to remember The Truth. Thankful most that I wasn't disapointed by what I heard or by whom rose to the act of vulnerability. Familiar but different.
5) Had a great talk about running, goals, motivation, and change with an unexpected person.
6) Friday I put together most of my IKEA furniture. Enjoyed a day at home with Gracie.
7) Carrabba's with Jessica and Alexis. Sangria. Laughter. Alexis telling me I'm a favorite. Jessica giggling at the bar. Honest conversation. Happy Hour.
8) Church. The Daley's. Perfect Sermon. Packers and Steelers Superbowl so so so excited.
9) Running. Love the challenge and discipline. Life...good.

No comments:

Post a Comment