Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

January 11, 2011

Jesus In The Radio Recap I

I have this thing in my life I like to lovingly call, "Jesus in the Radio". It's one of those parts of my life in the car and with either XM or Shuffle that a song plays, and I usually tap my finger on my gear shift in a way that my ring makes a clinking sound, and I just say... "seriously?"

Some people have been witness to this more times then we can count, and honestly- its not really funny while absolutely hilarious. So as part of this postcard project I thought it'd be interesting to write the songs of the week in review, and have that be my Sunday reflection. In no particular order I list them, but here are the songs in which I heard CONSTANTLY this week. To the point I started scribbling down their title names just to prove my point (to myself).

Oh Jesus. In the Radio. Seriously. Every song has a point in my little world, so if you would like more clarification message me. But I will save y'all from a 10 song explanation. ;o)



Jan 2-8
Jesus in the Radio Recap
1) Rihanna: What's My Name
2) Five For Fighting: Chances
3) The Script: For the First Time
4) Kelly Clarkson: Already Gone
5) One Republic: Secrets
6) Andrew Peterson: Dance Through Minefields
7) Lady Gaga: Bad Romance
via Shuffle...
8) Josh Groban: Higher Window
9) Sara Evans: A Little Bit Stronger
10) Awaited: Wise Men (Reach)

Seriously.Random.
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment