Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

January 28, 2011

The British Museum: Talley

Lindsay Talley and I lived in the same place only for a moment. Actually legally, it was more then a moment. But in reality- I was never here. BUT every time I was home in Lexington, Linds and I were sure to grab dinner at some point and catch up. I have spent more time in the span of our friendship praying for her, and thinking about her then I have actually spent WITH her in person. Which sounds weird... but it's true.

She's in Texas now. Back home, researching her new adventure for Grad School. She is coming to visit VA in a couple of weeks. I am one excited kid. Sometimes when all of us are hanging out I think "man... Talley would complete this night". At my Birthday Party, Drew called her and "Face Timed" her into the party. I loved it.

She's the greatest.
And today I got her 2nd postcard.
Thanks Girl!


Dear Kari,
Tomorrow I'm going to Orlando for my first ever business trip. Exciting? Not really because it's the PGA trade show and I don't actually like golf. Oh well. It could be worse. Exciting news though, I'm finished with all my grad school applications! Yay! And I have an interview at Wake Forest in February. Love You!
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment