Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

January 30, 2011

Missouri 2009: Mary

Today's Sentimental Sunday offering is brought to you from August 2009, by Mary Pendleton Stafford. In my life she's a rock star. I love her fiercely, and I pray for her often. I wish she were in my life more, but I know that the love in our friendship is tender and real- and so I understand the chaos of schedules/time/distance/time/time/time/distance/schedule/time, wait, have I mentioned time? Yes. We lack time for each other.

She wrote this in the midst of her cross country bike ride. She is a bold, courageous, real, adventurous woman. She inspires me.
And I miss her.



Kar Kar!
I loved this postcard so much- vintage and all- I thought you would like it.
The journey is going well. So much Jesus- I am falling in love all over again with him.
I'm in Kansas now- Martin Brakke in tow. I hope your heart is well and Jesus' love is tender on your heart.
Mary

2 comments:

  1. aghhh.
    okay so this blog. i love
    i'm going ot blog on my blog about it.
    and I'm in it - gosh i feel so loved.
    i remember missouri.
    and you're right i love you fiercely wish you were around in my life more too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mary. i was wondering when you were going to see this.
    i also need a new address to send you mail.
    ;o) i too love this blog. its taken shape in ways that i never could have imagined when the idea was born.
    i love you.
    reunion soon?

    ReplyDelete