Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

January 10, 2011

Jan 6: House Dinner

Postcard from Thailand Creative & Design Center (TCDC), Sketched by: HRH Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana. Trip: Dec/January 2007 into 2008.



Self. House dinner continues...
1) Pot Roast and Waffle Cookie Sundae's
2) "No. You have to wait to eat a cookie"
3) Trey got lost
4) Becky's Date: A 10!!
5) Celebrity top names: Ryan: Super Why, Matty: Larry King, Chad: The Fonz, Kari: Bill Cosby, Kelly: Bo Derek, Drew: Ross, Bob: Paula Deen, Trey: Spock, Holmes: JP, Anna: I totally forgot what her names were.
6) Mom and Dad moment with Matty on the porch as everyone left.
7) Matty sampling obscure music on his iPod...calling it Pop. But I love Pop, and I didn't love what I heard. LOL.
8) Tradition. Home. Laughter. Community.
9) Email from SJ saying she feels at home in my home. Loved it.
Great night.
Love.Love. Me

No comments:

Post a Comment