Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

January 19, 2011

Each.Step.Laugh.Moment.


January 11
Self:
The other day I was asked about my photography and how it was going. I shared a little bit about the art show this fall and pieces that I have sold in the Joyful Spirit in Lexington. We chatted a bit about the editing process, and it was so good for my soul. He may have asked a small question- but it opened a window and for me- it again pressed the importance and need to remain creative at home in everyday life. And while right now I feel empowered by my vision for 2011, I admit I feel somewhat overwhelmed by what I desire to tackle. I am trying to remember that life isn't lived by the whole of years- but compiled by fragments of time. Each choice. Each moment. Each laugh. Each tear. I suppose that is the theme of this year. Not the race. Not the decade. Each step. Each moment. To expand and grow and let that flight of spirit, body, and mind be the most important.
Love.Love. Me

No comments:

Post a Comment