Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

January 5, 2011

I Do. I have. I am.



Self.
Last night SJ, Holmes, Drew, Becky, and Matty came over. The house was alive with laughter- some hostile competitive yelling (Holmes --->Drew) during Phase 10 strategy, dessert, 80's movies and goodness. Conversation was easy and real and when it was time to sleep you were content. Woke up to Mercy Me's "Beautiful" in your head and paused in the state between slumber and awake in prayer- thanking the Lord for messages and melodies of truth in the start of what would be an otherwise ordinary Monday.
Love.Love. Me


2 comments:

  1. ps friend, Bob was there as well. and it was a great night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh yes. Bob. He gave us the genius skip yourself tip! I can't believe I forgot Bob.

    ReplyDelete