Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

August 31, 2011

30.august.eleven.





30.August.'eleven


1. Kristyn came. Interviewed. Scored the job. Moves Sept. 10! Craziness! So excited to have a sister moving to my new city.
2. Kernel Kustard with Gracie. 
3. "I don't know if people have been telling you this- but we are going to love each other." hilarious.
4. Training. Done. Finally.
5. Mail from favorite friends.
6. Skype date with Leah. Vegas and Birthday plans coming to life.
7. My lunch spot today. So tasty delicious. Prosciutto, granny smith apple, Gruyere, balsamic glaze... cucumber salad. fresh. 
8. A seriously gorgeous day off.
9. happy.
love.love.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment