Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

September 1, 2011

San Francisco: T

This is my 2nd postcard this summer from San Francisco from 2 different friends. It's THE place to visit! Which makes me so happy, because I love it so much there. Today was a GREAT mail day, though only one postcard. I'm still thankful for real letters, care packages, and my Starbucks free beverage coupon.

Thanks to Theresa for taking a moment to write me from my favorite Coast! Though I have to admit reading "Dear North Carolina Kurry" sort of confused me a second- and then of course I remembered. Yes. Winston-Salem is NOT in Virginia. Nope. Different State entirely. ;o) 




Dear North Carolina Kurry,

Hello from the West Coast! I hope Winston-Salem is treating you well. Did you make the little postcard introducing yourself to your neighbors yet? California is great. We just left San Francisco and are no win Sonoma Co. Believe it or not our visit to China town was one of my faves. I also loved the Golden Gate Bridge. We ate at this places called Zuni's... if you are ever in SF again you have to eat there and get the chicken. It's to die for.
Miss you friend! Can't wait for our next date over a mexican meal!
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment