Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

August 8, 2011

7 things: 8.6.11


1. I have never been able to wear Bill's watch. I had even thought about selling it to buy my own. One that didn't have any gold it in. Last week I found it while pcking and put it on. A perfect fit. I have worn it almost everyday since- and have not minded for a moment the gold parts of it. I love that I know what it is, what it means, but that to anyone else its just a fancy watch. I love it.
2. K and I went to Coinstar to cash in my jar of $$. In selecting the gift card- we debated the value of the jar. I decided iTunes was a solid choice. Umm... the jar totaled $150- crazy! That's a lot of iTunes. It will surely come in handy with my soon to be iPad.
3. I had a great talk with Jules this week. It had been ages since we had talked- and I am so thankful for the honesty. Laughter. And vulnerability. Heart her.
4. Date night with Kristyn. Pretty dresses & dinner.
5. Quadruple date night. I love those girls + husbands. Thankful for Matty and a day bopping around. Winnie the Pooh. Build a Bear. Conversation at dinner w/ crowd.
6. A Lexington Day. Shopped. Had lunch. Chatted with business owners I have known for years. Having cupcakes with Kristyn and just hanging out.
7. Talk with Emily about silly things. I wish North Carolina was Indiana- if only to live by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment