Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

August 30, 2011

10 Day Recap: Winston-Salem



10 Day Recap: Winston-Salem

-Movers were awesome.
-My BFF's @ Best Buy/Time Warner Cable- helpful, fun, encouraging
-Within 10 minutes: work, Target, BUCKS!
-First day: was fun and exactly as I expected. Calls and texts from BFF's supporting and celebrating the day-change-life-experience.
-Phone calls with Mandy
-Matty visit! Errands, hanging out, great food experiences! Just felt so loved that he came down so soon.
-Conversations with Danielle- getting to know the staff and hustling through training.
-Gracie has adjusted and is less anxious PTL.
-I get called Kari-Renee a lot. Which makes me laugh.
-Kristyn arrived. Greek dinner. Feels like VA in NC... which is AMAZING!
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment