Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

August 30, 2011

Venetian Memories: J.Tyree

This postcard just made me laugh.

1. I thought Jessica went to Vegas without me, and I was sad.
2. Then the joke reference to my writing credit in the Wayne Brady Show...
3. And then... a stamp got stuck to it in my bag, hence the random 29 cents adhered in the middle of the message.

Jessica. We are going soon! I will email you details! Thanks for all the love in my mailbox both old (your card to White Oak Lane was presh), and then to NEW! Come visit soon!



"I lied. It did taste bad."
So many laughs we've shared in this wonderful city! I can't wait until we can go again!
You make any trip so much more fun!
Hope you're enjoying your new city!
Jessica Tyree

No comments:

Post a Comment