Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

August 24, 2011

winston-salem: address change



Family-

I end this beloved summer with a move to North Carolina! Eight years ago I moved to Virginia without much of a plan, just confidence that the Lord had something special in store for me. He did & it was amazing! My heart is filled with gratitude for the memories, moments, laughter & love I experienced that drew me closer to Christ, and helped create a family with so many special friends. I begin this adventure in NC excited for a new job opportunity & to discover the ins and outs of my new city. As always the door is always open, guest room is ready, and Gracie can't wait to show you around. Love.Love. -Kari & Gracie
karirburgess@gmail.com
540.460.8153

Self:
Happy.
Laughing.
Long walks.
Starbucks 3 miles.
New friends.
Peaceful.
Learning the ways around.
;) K

2 comments:

  1. there is another ? by your new address, I think the mailman is confused about what is going on

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I just noticed the question mark is back...this is very funny to me.

    ReplyDelete