Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

October 25, 2011

Virginia and North Carolina



After enjoying a marvelous day with Mandy @ the Festival. I took a little adventure West to pick up the Blue Ridge Pkwy. Something about the rolling hills- and the turns of the road that welcome me back into what feels like home. The radio. Was turned quiet and soft at points so that there would be room for what my heart wanted to say without distraction. At other times- the windwos were lowered and opened up to the sound of the road and the sing along fest. For awhile I followed a detour and had no sense of where I was. And then I saw this sign.
And.
It was magical.
-k





Then I turned around.
And this felt like Home, too.

That may have been the best part of the drive.

yes.
It was.

heart.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment