Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

October 5, 2011

quebec: BC

BC went to Canada.
I got this postcard.
Everything sounds wonderfully delectable.
Loved.It.



Little friend,
Writing to you on a flight back from the great north- a wedding on Lake Champlain & a 3 day excursion to visit Montreal, short & sweet but also very full, in the best ways. Will say more in person, but in summation or if not summation just small details,
1. first car rental & international driving- grown up?
2. I am beginning to like tomatoes- big. seriously.
3. Deep thoughts @ St. Joseph's Oratoire and Chapel de Notre Dame in Bon Secocus: look them up, they make me cry; I'll tell you about them.
4. a delicious mojito at les enfants terribres, which involved maple syrup- you'll raise an eye brow but it was dar I say, the best mojito ever?
5. Lots of pictures.
6. So happy. so thankful. so blessed.
much love, bc.

No comments:

Post a Comment