Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

October 19, 2011

Coconut: Disney

That's right ladies and gentlemen... a coconut. I've had this sitting on my fireplace mantle for a week waiting for the coconut I sent to Africa to make it- as to not ruin the surprise as I clued Seth into something "different" when I sent a back up postcard.

Courtney and I laughed and debated this- and finally decided that yes. This project needed to include a coconut. Then the idea that someone was going to pick up mail from Texas, and deliver it to Seth in Africa was too good not to send. I can only imagine what they thought as they saw a coconut. Seriously.

Anyway- a lime in the coconut or instead, a postcard in one!



-Tigger sighting
-Space Mtn.
-Toy Story Score (My score was legendary: 467,300)
-Giggle and chat. Seester time.

And we both signed it.

It's still on my fireplace mantel. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment