Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

October 7, 2011

Disney: heard/said.

favorite things.
heard.
and said.
mostly said.


Favorite Things Heard/Said

1. come to me, not through me.
2. when in doubt, open your mouth.
3. ....and I didn't know I was pregnant!
4. "I think I may have met my soulmate"-- KRB upon seeing dancing Greecian @ wine and dine
5. left is right, right is wrong
6. I'm keeping them hydrated, so they don't vomit.
7. "I need to brush my teeth... yeah me too... I need to get all these ethnicities out of my mouth."
8. "You just got pick pocketed by a fetus."
9. Kari: "sometimes I want to go up to an awkwardly dressed person and say, "are you a character? can I take my picture with you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment