Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

July 11, 2011

St. Agatha, Maine: Sandy

Sandy sent two.
She gets two gold stars.

She first made it onto the blog here: Love.

Now to the latest contributions from her family vacation, that I wish more then anything I could have gone on. Especially because I have been CRAVING Maine Lobster for like 2 months now! ha! Thanks Sandy for loving me so well and so much!



KARI!
Finally a moment to write! We are enjoying a lovely week w/family and friends in my home town. I thought you would appreciate a picture of "my" lake in little St. Agatha. We've had time to relax, enjoy fresh Maine air and have quality time and many hugs and kisses! We've diligently visited all of the local eating places we love and had HUGE lobsters last night for dinner. We're headed south to Ct this weekend. I hope you are relishing every minute you have this summer- I know you love it! Missing you from far away!
Hugs and Love-
xxoo Sandy
ps. I forgot how much I love falling asleep to the sound of the loons!

No comments:

Post a Comment