Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

July 21, 2011

finished.



I felt like this yesterday @ 5pm. Like I won a prize. Really- I just completed a mission. Celebrated a well executed and hard fought experience with dB. Highlights include;

1. meeting JJ. Kaitlan. Lean. Cindy-Lou. Lauren.
2. Emily. My favorite bride ever.
3. "I just want to tackle your ass." --JJ
4. Shoe dye room conversations. The best.
5. Hiding in alterations. Monpila & Krispy Kreme
6. Jan's arm tattoo? The full sleeve. "See eye to eye."
7. Sangria Saturdays. Alexis. Emotional Tampon.
8. Whitney. The fear. Confidence in Christ. One night. Safety. Truly a changing experience.
9. Bands. Upright Laughter.
10. Starbucks daily.
11. Curry Chicken Salad
12. Deciding and knowing it was time.
13. Free dessert!!
14. Dancing before meetings.
15. Cora: "You were honest. Straight forward."
16. Endless laughter @ csr desk
17. Kaitlan, Sunday conversations.
18. "Inner Circle" lunches
19. Finishing with excellence. Proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment