Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

July 30, 2011

Gracie. 7.28.11



Gracie has a small surgery scheduled for tomorrow to remove a tumor on her paw. She has been the most low maintenance dog and quite healthy for 8 years- so while I've been assured that everything will be fine- it doesn't mean that my heart aches less. To compensate for my anxiety- she instinctively has become my shadow. And follows me everywhere in the house.

UPDATE: she's doing well, recovering and has a red bandage on her paw. We find out Monday(ish) the results concerning the mass removed. She is still my shadow. I can't move from one room the next without her. In light of the week, I welcome it!

No comments:

Post a Comment