Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

July 14, 2011

july 11, two thousand and eleven


1) a day @ the salon with the girls. happy hour @ abuelos. dinner with jj
2) 60 minutes of hot stone massage goodness. take me back there. now.
3) a call within 30 minutes of dropping off the envelope to erin.
4) losing track of days a little bit.
5) I think Kaitlan will be one very missed part about dB. Some of our conversations were just prized.
6) Text messages with Mark about "that song". Hysterical. He understands scandal.
7) Wanted to throw a hissy fit at the changed Sheridan menu. Seriously.
8) So far behind in the 1/2 training. A daily guilt trip. Proud of Emily!!
9) A year since the madness of Mystic. That's hard.
10) Incredible enthused responses to Richmond. Go Time.
11) I love my brother. Quite possibly my favorite person ever.ever.ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment