Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

July 21, 2011

multnomah falls: 7.17.11



1. Bfast with Matty. I love him. A lot. "So-Thanksgiving in Winston-Salem?" Yes. He knows my heart well. V-wraps will be made!
2. Fast job offers, praying through what is Best. Not First. Growing moment. It's so weird, but so good!
3. Day alone with Krystal. All I remember is laughing- and not even what was so funny. Not seeing HP- but going to the movies and snacks.
4. Gracie misses Bruce. I tell her, so do I.
5. I miss the River. I went, read, and swam quietly last week and it was perfect and incredibly needed.
6. The moon. So beautiful. I always am taken back by it on a clear summer night.
7. Beyonce #3. One statement. True. Matt knowing me well- figured first 4 would stick. Hah!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment