Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

July 25, 2011

dream: ash ham

She's graced this blog a few times already, and I love to hear about what folks are learning in the craziness of the Young Life camping season. Ashley, thanks for being a faithful contributor! And keep focused on the Lord- for He knows your heart, desires, dreams, and hopes! He IS always Faithful. Always.



Kari!
Well, as you know, Property folks don't really get a summer vaca, but this summer I'm learning to trust the Lord to give me the desires of my heart (Psalm 37:4). It's really hard. I want to be back east, but trying to wait til the Lord tells me to go & love Or as much as I can in the meantime. Praying for your adventures!
Ash Ham

No comments:

Post a Comment