Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

July 3, 2011

doors: june 19th



It's been a really stressful and draining few weeks. I admit I struggle with feeling moody and disenchanted. Unconnected. Everything just feels heavy. But then there's light and truly blessed moments. Like Brian helping me out with my care. Like voice mails from Kerri, Patrick & Jules. Postcards sent at the most perfect time. Meaningful conversations with Kaitlan on the weekends at work. Laughing with Krystal. A phone call from Seth after a frustrating day- "How are you?", "Umm, ok."... "NO. Really, how are you?" Thankful to be asked twice. Continuing to celebrate health milestones- Emily reserved for Disney. I know there's so much to celebrate and be thankful for. However the fight is sometimes tiring- but I know that is when I can embrace that the Lord is my strength. my portion. my everything. And with and through Him all things are given, purposed, and possible. Yes. That's true. Amen.
Love.Love.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment