Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

September 21, 2011

St. James's Gate: Matty

I have a few updates today- but I'm going to space them out a little bit in the next couple of days. We start with Ireland and Matty.

Matty.
1. You wrote Kari Renee. Which is funny because everyone here right now does. I love that you wrote it. It made me smile and sort of giggle.
2. I can't wait to see pictures and hear stories in October. I've missed you every day and prayed constantly. I love that your postcard came with a list. I love love love numbered lists.
Smooches-
Kurry






Kur,
1st postcard from Ireland!
Our first real day in the country was full of stuff, I'll give you a list to make it exciting:
1. Mary the guide: fiery Irish Lady
2. I love Georgian buildings: different sized windows
3. Doors, you would be in heaven!
4. Gendalalough: so beautiful and peaceful a great start.
5. A quick walk to Guinness, w/a detour and stop in a grocery! no time for photos but so much soaked in.
6. The gravity lounge- 360 views of Dublin
7. Psalm 22 and bad in the room when iI got back!
Wish you were here, so many moments!
Smooches
Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment