Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

May 31, 2011

Lesson Learned: Italian Reflection



Self.

2 years ago I boarded a plan for Italy. Somewhere and somehow in the journey back I lost some hard earned and worthy lessons of wisdom. Thankful to have found them again this past year. Favorite thing remembered: God's plans are bigger and better than anything I can plan on my own. And giving my control up to the embrace all that He is, and Has for me will completely take my breath away. Each and every time. I become my most honest, beautiful, and authentic when I am able to stop. Pause. And allow myself to be captured by the majesty and power of His grace, love, mercy, and purpose.
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment