Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

May 18, 2011

Family: May 10


Family. I love mine. We are a crazy hot mess. But then there is also my family of friends. Ok. Yes. We are a crazy hot mess. This weekend I spent time celebrating a beloved Sister. In so many ways the Piper family is home to me. I know so many of the stories. Our traditions are so much the same. Momma Piper has acted like a mother figure to me in such a tender way this past year. I can't imagine life without her love and support. Kristyn is a sister. In laughter and emotional bonds. Bill Piper is a new dining BFF. And the grandparents are their own variety show. Hysterical. And then there's Andrew. Our friendship has def. weathered some storms the past 4 years. But I am so humbled by our ability to laugh and share. And celebrate the importance of pinkie promises kept. This morning I woke up grateful for sleep. But missed the Starbucks coffee conversations and the banter of being with people who know and love you without ceasing. -k

No comments:

Post a Comment