Documenting the joy and adventure found in the everyday this year, through postcards of my own and those of beloved friends.
The journey began Here.

May 18, 2011

Chivalry and Chad: May 2nd


Today Chad gave me a ride to ROA. I needed assistance with my car situation and he rearranged his day to help. He held doors- pulled my chair out at lunch- treated me, even thought it was me who had him drive. Opened up my side of the car door. He was challenging and thoughtful. Assertive and warm. He was kind and loving. I left the time we shared so grateful for how after so much push and pull over the years that I felt so much admiration and respect for the friend and man he is. It was a bright reminder that I can and will be honored and respected- and that I am worth the chivalry and care. It was amazing to sense in tangible ways how the Lord is reminding me of how much He loves me. Thankful for such a great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment